Thursday, 25 April 2013

Evaluation Question 1


Magazine title
 

My magazine title was in the top left corner and is called 'Music Magazine'.  I have positioned it there because it is where the titles of magazine  are. I thought that i would make the title simple and too the point.

Image

For the image i wanted to show personality and not be too serious. So show this i went for a casual choice of costume. I done some poses that were silly but others were serious therefore there is a balance.  Magazines normally have more serious poses but i wanted to go against that.  



 Font and Writing
I wanted the text to be a simple font that is easy to read and straightforward.  Magazines have plain texts so it is easy for the consumer to read. I decided to keep the font the same only change the colour. I added a quote of 'Im hoping to tour by the end of the year' because magazine have that to grab peoples attention. 


Contents 
For the layout of the contents page i placed the content down the right side. I did this so it is easy to see and other magazine do it.






No comments:

Post a Comment